Tee It Up for the TEAL Golf Tournament
Honoring Gwen Lake, Josephine Tomlinson, and Milly T
The Tee It Up for The Teal Golf Tournament honors the lives of Gwen Lake, Josephine Tomlinson, and Milly T who were lost to ovarian cancer. The event supports programs of the Colorado Ovarian Cancer Alliance (COCA).
Thursday, September 21, 2023
8:00 am Start
Meadow Hills Golf Course
3609 S. Dawson Street, Aurora, CO
Your $125 registration fee includes:
- 18 holes of golf, including a cart
- Goody bag
- Tokens for Meadow Hills' driving range
- The satisfaction that you've made a difference in the lives of Colorado women who are experiencing a gynecologic cancer diagnosis!
You'll also have the opportunity to bid on some GREAT door prizes!
In addition, we'll have:
- Prizes for winning teams!
- Prizes for Longest Drive and Hole-In-One
- Bloody Mary and Mimosa Bar
Interested in SPONSORING the event?
- $200 - Sponsor a hole! We'll put up signage with your name, your loved one's name, or a company logo!
- $1,000 - Sponsor BREAKFAST for the event
- $2,000 - Sponsor LUNCH for the event
REGISTER, DONATE or SPONSOR NOW!
To learn more about COCA's programs, visit www.Colo-OvarianCancer.org/Programs/